Become a Certified Facilitator with StrengthsGenius™
Are you passionate about helping people and organizations reach
their full potential?
Are you seeking even greater impact as a corporate facilitator, trainer,
consultant or executive coach?
Whether you are a seasoned professional or are answering the call to leverage your passion, skills and experience to make a difference in the world; we are excited to offer you a unique professional training experience.
Our Train-The-Trainer approach applies skills, knowledge and experiential learning content in a unique way to deliver maximum impact, while positioning you for professional fulfillment and success on your terms.
Have you ever noticed how some days feel productive and exhilarating, while others can feel like a total drain on your batteries?
It’s likely, that the distinction between the two lies in whether you are playing to your innate talents versus powering through tasks that are less natural for you. According to Gallup Research, people who play to their strengths every day feel 6x more engaged at work and enjoy 3x the wellbeing of their weakness-fixing peers.
Relationship Architects, LLC. pioneered this powerful curriculum to help individuals, teams, leaders, organizations and communities identify, access and apply their instinctive genius for better personal and business outcomes.
StrengthsGenius™ Organizational 4 Part Series Overview:
Attending the Relationship Architect’s strengths-based workshops series gave me the confidence and language to use when advocating for myself in the workplace. Through excellent facilitation, they engage each and every participant so that the group learns from each other. I highly recommend these workshops!
Shelley Hix, Director of Rehabilitation, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who could be so strategic and problem-solving along with the incredible kindness and acceptance and love that you bring to this organization. As Russ King always says, “Nothing is louder than love”. Lori Weir shouts from the mountaintops with her love for people. The integration of strength-finder and the leadership series are one of the very best things about Leadership Donelson-Hermitage. Thank you so much for bringing it together for all of us.
Connie Williams, Former President & CEO, Pencil Foundation
StrengthsGenius™ Professional/Team Development Workshop Series includes:
1 – Unpacking the Power of YOUR Unique Genius
2 – Calibrating YOUR Unique Genius for Success
3 – Creating and Maintaining Strengths Based Teams
4 – Performance Leadership: Developing Others, Understanding Talent Conversations, and Maintaining a Strengths Based Culture
- Orient participants to the strengths-based philosophy of leadership and teams.
- Facilitate learning and application of individual strengths.
- Promote mastery of strengths to maximize engagement and performance.
Over 17 million people have taken the Clifton StrengthsFinder™ 2.0 assessment from Gallup to identify their Top 5 natural talents.
Jim Asplund, Gallup researcher states…
Strengths-based organizations experience:
- 15% less turnover
- 12.5% increase in productivity
- 9% greater profitability
- With Strengths Based Leadership 73%
- Without Strengths Based Leadership 9%
Why Focus On Our Talents?
- Our talents may be our most valuable personal and professional assets
- Research shows that people who use their talents are happier and 6X more engaged in life
- Talents impact every area of our life: energy level, effectiveness, and relationships
- Self-Awareness is the foundation of Emotional Intelligence
Included In 2 1/2 Day StrengthsGenius™ Facilitator Certification Experience
January 17-19, 2018 in Nashville, TN
Relationship Architects’ Strengths-Based Approach to Cultivating Greatness
- Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment™ Results Review
- 34 Theme Highlights
- Intro to Leadership Domains
- Workshop Series Overview
2 1/2 Days StrengthsGenius™ LIVE Facilitator Training – Workshops 1 & 2
- The Distinction between Training Techniques and Facilitation Skills
- The StrengthsGeniusTM Experience
Two Additional StrengthsGenius™ Workshops
- StrengthsGeniusTM Workshops 3 and 4
- Six weekly Certified Facilitator training sessions delivered virtually
- Starts March 2018